Warranty & Returns Policy
|To return a product you must obtain a Return
Authorization ("RA") number from DigitalYes.com.au before any goods are
- Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by authorised
product distributors or manufacturers.
- All costs incurred in returning the product to us for repair, replacement or
credits are your responsibility.
- The RA number must be clearly written on a removable sticky label on the
outside of the shipping carton.
- Warranty on all equipment will be the manufacturers warranty and at the
- You must make sure that the returned product is suitably packaged in order
to prevent damage during return shipping. We will not accept responsibility
for goods, which are damaged or lost whilst in transit back to us. It is
your responsibility to insure them.
- We will not accept goods sent to us as receiver pays or without a clearly
marked RA number.
- RA numbers are only valid for 7 days, so we must receive the returned
product into within this period, or you will require a new RA number
- All warrantees are voided if returned product is found in any way to be
mishandled, misinstalled, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged, without serial number or
used under wrong voltage etc.
Goods returned, with No Fault Found will be charged a minimum service fee of $50.00
All the products we sell are new and carry at least 12 months manufacturer warranty in Australia(*some limitations apply. Please refer to Manufacturers Warranty Policy). If a product has additional manufacturer's warranty we will still take care of it for you but will ask you to pay for the delivery costs involved if it has been over a year since you purchased it.
|Dead On Arrival, Damaged In Transit or
- If your product is dead on arrival, damaged in transit or incorrectly
shipped, contact us immediately upon receipt of the product.
- We will test all products returned as "Dead on Arrival" or "Damaged in
Transit" within 7 working days of receipt into our warehouse. Some products
may need to be returned to the manufacturer for testing.
- If you return a product claiming it was dead on arrival, damaged in
transit or incorrectly shipped but we find the product is in full working
condition, any defects or damage were caused after you took receipt of the
product or the product was shipped correctly, it will be returned to you.
- You will be invoiced a processing fee and any freight costs associated
with the return
|Warranty turnaround time
- Turnaround time for warranty claims largely depends on the
suppliers or the distributors. We will try our best to speed up the process.
Please understand the time involved for a warranty claim will include: our
time to test the item, shipping back to the supplier, supplier’s own test
and replacement/repair, and the shipping back to us
- We do not provide advance replacement under any circumstances.
- DigitalYes.com.au is not responsible
for any losses resulting from the time it takes to have the faulty item
replaced or repaired.
- If you will be using the item(s) for mission critical tasks, be it running a
business, using it to prepare an examination, using it for a pre-organised
game party etc, you should consider purchasing it from a provider that
offers instant replacement.
|Return or Exchange of Goods.
Please research the products carefully before placing an order. We generally do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods or if you change your mind once you have received the goods. We take no responsibility for incorrect choice of product or for any hardware/software compatibility issues. The customer is ultimately responsible for researching the product specifications from the manufacturer and other resources and selecting the appropriate product to meet their requirements.
- To return a product you must obtain a Return Authorization
("RA") number from DigitalYes.com.au before any goods are returned.
- Returns for refund/exchange will only be accepted within 7 days of you receiving the
- If at our sole discretion, we decide to accept non-faulty goods for a refund, a restocking fee of 20% or $38, which ever is greater, will be charged per invoice on customer returns.
- Returned goods must be in THEIR original condition and include all the original packaging. If the item comes in a sealed package it MUST be unopened.
- NO credit/refund is available for any freight paid.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged items received must be reported to
DigitalYes.com.au within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery
- Software is non-refundable once opened.
- Please check the specifications and compatibility of the goods being ordered
to ensure they are what you require as we do not supply goods on a trial
- We are happy to advise on the compatibility or suitability of the equipment
being purchased. We cannot, however, guarantee that it will work in your
system and we take no responsibility that it will meet your requirements.
|| Qty:0 | Total: $0.00